Why set up a Planned Service Contract?
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The Planned Service Contract (PSC) provides you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth by the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Planned Service Contract will keep your system running at its peak.
Benefits of Planned Service
As a Planned Service Contract member, you’ll receive:
AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
Furnace Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Membership highlights include:
- Save 20% on repairs & parts!
- System Lifespan – your system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Planned Service Contract membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee – Staley’s annual service reduces breakdowns so much, PSC members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a discount on all repairs.
- Inflation Protection – Planned Service Contract membership is available with NO monthly fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Planned Service Contract membership.